What We Believe
• We believe children thrive and feel safe in a structured environment.
• We believe in presenting lessons in a traditional format with a pretend play twist.
• We believe children learn best through play.
• We believe in developing the whole child by using each lesson to support physical, emotional, social and intellectual growth.
• We believe in giving children the right and responsibility to make one of two choices and that by holding them accountable for their choice we are strengthening their love of learning and sense of independence.
• We believe in providing all children the gift of time to learn at their own pace.