KID-CO Play & Learn Center is fast growing company and looking for a Teacher to provide a warm nurturing, caring environment to meet the physical, emotional, intellectual and social needs of kids ages 8 months to 5 years. The Learning Center offers variety of classes for the children from 8 months to 5 years such as “Milestones” (Mommy and Me), “Terrific 2’s,” and “School Prep Program” (for the kids ages 3-5 years old).
Responsibilities And Duties:
- Assist Lead Teacher in planning and implementing the daily program of activities based on principles of child development and in accordance with the program’s curriculum
- Participate in staff meetings, center activities, and staff development.
- Assist Lead Teacher in reviewing the progress of each child and developing written plans to promote each child’s growth and development.
- Maintain a well-organized, safe and attractive classroom environment conducive to the optimal growth and development of children.
- Ability to work independently using own initiative.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Facilitating classes and group events.
- Front desk support
- Cleaning and maintaining overall appearance of facility.
• Be able to lift 25-30 lbs.
• Be able to walk, squat/kneel, sit on floor, see, hear, speak with children to ensure children’s health and safety
12 ECE units and experience with children ages 2 to 5 years old.
Curriculum / Lesson Planning
Genuine love of children.
Excellent customer services
Group facilitation skills.
Ability to multitask.
A clean background check is required.
CPR & First Aid certification a plus
Speak, read & write English
• Sick Days
• Professional Development Days
• Free or discounted classes for employee's age appropriate children
• Direct Deposit
Experience in dance, drama, music, sports or any related fields is definitely a PLUS.
Monday – Saturday, possibly Sunday
Part-time position (with potential growth)
July 23rd, 2018
Email your resume and employment application to firstname.lastname@example.org with attn.: Employment
The employment application can be downloaded here